Monday, June 27, 2011

No good sleep

Went to bed at 12.40pm last night. However, I was awake and could not go to sleep. Was very warm and kept turning right and left... Woke up for toilet call at 3am and drank a glass of cold cold water. Did not really have good sleep for the whole night. The next moment, morning liao. So bad....

Perhaps I slept too much as I woke up at 11am yesterday morning. Shall try to sleep earlier and wake up early so as to avoid same thing to happen again. I hate bad sleep. Usually I can go to sleep immediately after I jump onto my bed. Do not know why I could not do so yesterday night. Why why why???

These few nights, I had a lot of dreams. It made me feel so tired after I woke up. I could not really remember but mostly with colleagues... I vaguely remembered....

Today I managed to close a few deals and hope that will boost up my sales volume for July. Not sure if I can hit my target this month. Cross my fingers....

No comments:

Post a Comment