Friday, June 17, 2011

No time uh!

Today, my plan was to finish work earlier and had dinner with 小珠 before heading home. We need to wake up very early tomorrow as our meeting time for our drive-in to KL was 5.30am at Jurong Birdpark carpark. Majority of my colleagues stay at the west side. I am the only one who is the furthest at east side.

Had too much work to clear and only managed to leave off at around 9.30pm. As it was quite late, we decided to have dinner at the coffeeshop near Commonwealth MRT station. The foodcourt was still open when we reached there and glad that we were able to have a simple dinner plus dessert.

I have to quickly pack my bag for tomorrow trip. It is a 2 day 1 night trip. Therefore, need not bring too much stuff.

Need to try to sleep earlier tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment