Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hair Cut

Finally!!! I had my haircut! My head is so "light" now and I look fresher. Hairstyle really changed me. I looked so haggard and tired before the cut and look fresher after the cut. :P

Went to Just 1 Book to order the printing of the photo book draft I completed for the trip I went to Tokyo with my sister last year. I dragged for almost 1 year and finally completed it. I can collect the book by next week. Heard from the boss that from July onwards, it will be free delivery of the item ordered. They are closing down the showroom and moving back to factory at Eunos. They can save cost by not having the show room. By having the showroom for 3 years, now they have regular customers and these customers will also introduce their service to others. I am looking forward to the collection of the book. Hope it will be good. :)

Went to Takashimaya, Wisma and The Central at Clarke Quay. I did not buy anything. My sister bought a pair of shoe. GSS but yet... I have nothing to buy uh. Saw an Agnes B bag and quite like it but its too expensive to buy in Singapore uh. Hence, dropped the idea. I can do without it lah.

Had dinner at Watami at The Central. After that, we went to Meidi-ya at Liang Court. My aunt's family will be coming to our house for dinner tomorrow. Therefore, bought some food and ice-cream for the children.

That ends my Saturday.







No comments:

Post a Comment