Friday, June 10, 2011

Task accomplished.

This afternoon, I collected the photo book made for the trip to Tokyo with my sister last year. It was a long delay as I was so lazy to do. Only recently that I saw my sister doing her first book for her recent Hong Kong trip, it pushed me to start doing it.

The book turned out good. Next one will be for my Switzerland trip. Had been 2 months and I yet to sort out all photos. Shall do it soon.

We had lunch at Just Acia. The food taste did change a little bit but overall still ok. With Just 1 Book store going to close, not sure if there is any much chance for us to eat there again.

This evening, I finally completed my expense claim and can be submitted next week. Due to constant busy with work, I cannot have time to do the claim in office. With some free time today, I manage to do it. Finally uh...

Tonight, we watched "X-men First Class". It was super good. Plot was good and finally I knew what happened to them when they were young. Just that I actually forgot most of the stories for the first few movies and could only remember part of them vaguely. Guess I need to re-watch them again. Conclusion is : this movie is very nice and worth to watch. :)

Lunch at Just Acia




No comments:

Post a Comment