Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day trip

Woke up early this morning as need to be in airport by 7am to catch 8.35am flight to KL. Slept quite late yesterday and found myself so tired when on the way to KL. Had a 2 hours meeting and back in KLIA by 2pm. Returned flight was at 4.30pm hence my colleague and me had lunch at Secret Recipe and moved over to OldTown White Coffee cafe to wait till our flight time.

So fast and the day passed. Back home and continued to clear emails. As usual 200+ of them for me to clear. Managed to finish by 11pm and started to watch J-drama for relaxation.

Tomorrow back to work and .... have to go for my dental appointment at 12noon for root canal treatment on my molar tooth. So scared now and hope everything will be fine. Best is to have no pain... Since I am going to fork out so much money from my own pocket to do the treatment, I hope there will be no pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment