Friday, July 1, 2011

Accomplishment

This afternoon, we went to Rangoon Road famous Ng Ah Sio Pork Ribs Soup restaurant for lunch. I've been there twice which was very long time ago. The place was renovated with nicer environment.

We ordered one bowl of pork ribs soup and a few other dishes to share. I like the pepperish soup that suited my taste buds. Some of my colleagues said that it was to spicy.




After lunch, my colleague dropped me at Raffles Place because I need to buy some snacks before going for my customer visits. My intention was to buy Square buns from OUB Center basement. The buns were so soft and nice. Not too expensive too to buy for customers.

Before going to the shop, I passed by an area which had a crowd. I was curious too hence walked towards it. Oh... there was a man sitting without a chair. Seen this on news that there was this man who could sit comfortably eating a banana without a chair. Really no chair. There were guesses that there were hidden metal plates that made him able to "sit" but I really could not see any of it.



Not watching movies tonight as it left with not so good seats when we wanted to buy tickets for Transformers 3 online. Many people booked the tickets immediately when it was released for booking. We were too late hence decided to have dinner instead.

Before the dinner, I managed to complete tasks that I "dragged" for weeks. Should finish much earlier but was too draggy to do it. So glad that I finally done it and no need to "ta bao" home to do. Felt such a great accomplishment. Hee hee.

Left office and had dinner at Vivo City's Food Republic. Another of our colleague joined us and we enjoyed the dinner together. In fact, I really think a simple meal can draw closer relationship with colleagues. I was happy that Ice Lady could join us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment