Friday, July 15, 2011

Missing U

Friday. A day I looking forward every week. Tonight, we watched "Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2".

We were still feeling very full after the heavy lunch that we had at Clementi. It was a farewell lunch for one of our ops guy at Different Taste restaurant. Therefore, we decided to have light dinner instead. I craved for ice kacang hence we proceed to Food Republic. Bought ice kacang and one roll of popiah as dinner. They were good and we were satisfied.




We were just on time for the show. Tonight, we got our favourite seats again. The lonely 2 seats at last row corner. Hee hee...

I will miss Harry, Ron, Hermione, Sirius Black, Hagrid and Dumbledore. Oh yah, till the end, I did admire Snape. I hate Snape in the beginning but it ended up with him as a hero at the end of the story. Bad guy in disguise. My favourite character is not Harry but Sirius Black. Just sad that he died so early. So sad that there will be no more chasing of Harry Potter movie. It has been 10 years. So fast.

Well, I am sure there will be more good movies coming up next. Shall move on to others and looking forward to better and nicer ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment