Sunday, July 10, 2011

Good girl

Today, my niece was behaving very well. In order not to make her mum angry again and got scolding and beating, we asked her to quickly finish her homework before playing.

She took a little while to "warm up" doing her homework and managed to get a scolding free day. After finishing her homework, my younger sis and I accompanied her to do some colouring. It had been quite some time that she did not bring out her red school bag that we keep all her books and stationeries.

My parents bought "flower" crabs today. Cooked with chillies that my niece liked them. She did not know how to eat them and was waiting for her mum to get the meat for her. Her mum usually don't eat this type of crab as you need patience and skill to eat them. In the end, left with my younger sis and me to feed her with the meat.

She enjoyed the food that my mum cooked today. She even finished the vegetables and prawns that she did not like to eat. I asked my elder sis why didn't she give her daughter prawns and she said she don't eat them. I said no and passed some to my niece. She finished them. See... just because she said don't like does not mean she don't eat. I think I can upgrade to be nanny role liao. Haha...

So fast that tomorrow is Monday. Back to reality....

No comments:

Post a Comment