Monday, July 4, 2011

Final stage of crowning

This morning, I went for my dental appointment at 11am. However, the doctor was ready only at 11.25am. The nurse called me while I was on my way there that the doctor needed additional 30mins to complete treatment for her current patient and apologised for the delay.

It took just 15mins for the doctor to remove the temporary crowning and put the ready made crown onto my tooth. Great part was that it fitted nicely.

When I was back in office, I was joking with 小珠 that if there was a big magnet, will it "attracted" me as I have a metal crowning. Ha ha... She said I was so lame...

Back home and I decided to discontinue J-drama "Bartender" and switched to "絶対零度". It is about detective case solving story. Watched epi 1 and I shall continue epi 2 later. It's second season will be airing in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment