Friday, July 29, 2011

No movie tonight

Yeh Yeh... Friday Friday!

Today is a usual Friday with not much surprise. Work and work till end of the day. No movie tonight as no good movie for us to watch. My earlier plan was to go to my uncle's wake but due to last minute change, I went for dinner with 小珠 instead.

We shared hokkien mee and cha kway tiao at a foodcourt near to Commonwealth MRT station. It was more convenient for us to take trains home after dinner.

I purposely missed 2 trains so that I could get a seat for my long journey. However, when the train approached Outram Park station, announcement for all passengers to leave the train was made. The train was not for passengers' service due to technical fault. Ai yoh... in the end, I missed another 3 trains just to get a seat again. The station was crowded with people and I must have a seat for the long journey home. Played Iphone's Patient shuffle game throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment