Sunday, July 3, 2011

Crying

This afternoon, my niece was scolded and beaten by my sister again. She kept giving excuse to get out of the room and not touching her homework.

After few times of her dragging, my sister could not stand anymore and beaten her. She cried non stop and kept complaining to us that her mum did not hear what she had explained and just slapped her or pulled her ear. Her bag and books were thrown near our dustbin and she was not allowed to collect it back. She was so "obedient" that she dared not pick up her stuff. I picked up for her to let her continue her work.

She cried non stop and we told her to go and have shower to cool down. Also explained to her that she kept giving excuse to delay her homework and that caused her mum to be angry. After shower, she finally did her homework and her mum agreed to let her go to White Sands mall with us.

Very dramatic but some time, her stubborn behaviour really caused her to be reprimanded by her parent. My mum complained why my sis kept scolding her on homework matter and whether she is like that at home. She is afraid that my niece will develop negative behaviour against my sis. I told my mum better don't involve since she did not know usually what happened. Let my sis take whatever corrective actions towards her kid.

So difficult to bring up kid nowadays. Too soft, they will climb up to your head. Too hard, they will go against you.


No comments:

Post a Comment