Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lazy at home

It's Saturday finally!

This morning, 小珠 sms me that she was at the ASA travel fair and booked her holiday package. I told my sis but due to she need to go out with her friend, we could not go to the fair today. We decided to go tomorrow. So far, we still yet to fix the location. We let our parents decide but... till now, no decision made yet. Shall see which location is suitable when we get to the fair.

Stayed at home for whole day. Spent hours watching TV programs today and did nothing else. Was rather tired and laid on sofa most of the time.

I was so lazy to go out for dinner hence my parents went to pack back. I mentally wanted to go with them but physically could not do it. :P

Felt that I had wasted one whole Saturday doing nothing. How to change myself huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment