Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ikea Restaurant & Cafe @ Alexandra

This morning, received sms from my cousin that her dad passed away this morning. My fifth uncle (my dad's sister's husband) was in poor health for quite some time. Was hospitalized for a month and situation deteriorated recently. Could not fight and passed away. His 3 daughters must be very very sad. He was a caring father.

My colleague was craving for Ikea Restaurant & Cafe's chicken wings. Therefore, we decided to have lunch there. When we reached there, it was already 1.30pm hence there were emptied seats. Usually the cafe was so crowded that I did not even dare to think about dining there.

Most of us ordered the set lunch. The price was reasonable with one main course, soup, bread and soft drink. We ordered Swedish meatballs and chicken wings for sharing. Yummy yummy. Shall go there again. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment