Saturday, July 30, 2011

Trip to Raffles City

This morning, woke up and did nothing but watched TV programs. I asked my sister if we need to buy a cake for my brother's birthday tomorrow. She said ok and we planned to buy cake from Awfully Chocolate. There was a branch at East Coast but we decided to go to the Raffles City branch. It will take us more time if we take a bus to East Coast. Faster to take feeder bus and MRT train to Cityhall station. In addition, we can shop there too.

We just spent some time walking one round at the basement. In the end, we bought the cake, some titbits from Market Place, Macaroons and bread home. A way we spent to make ourselves happy. :P

My mum cooked fried rice tonight. It was so yummy. We went to my uncle's wake at Teban Garden after my dad came home from work. Stayed there till almost 11pm. Tomorrow morning, we have to make a trip there again to bid farewell to my uncle. Cremation will be at 2.15pm and we have to reach there before 1pm.

After that, we will be going to Triple 3 at Meritus Mandarin hotel to celebrate my brother's birthday. We do not allow my brother to attend the funeral as tomorrow is both his chinese and english birthday.

We will be asking him to blow the candle after midnight so that he can enjoy the cake when we are not at home tomorrow. Usually he will wake up quite late and by that time, we will be out. Hence shall celebrate for him first.

No comments:

Post a Comment