Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bro birthday celebration

This morning we went to attend my uncle's funeral and went to Orchard for shopping before meeting up with my elder sister's family for dinner at Triple Three - Mandarin Orchard.

We reached Orchard at around 4.30pm and had coffee first before going to Takashimaya for shopping. We just bought some plates and bread for tomorrow's breakfast.

Our dinner was at 6.30pm and the spread at Triple Three was good. The oysters were very fresh and ate 9 of them. The sashimi was ok but I still prefer those that Greenhouse. The desserts spread was good too. Just that my stomach was so full that I didn't had chance to eat the fruits (photo taken from my mum's portion) and cakes. We left quite early at 8.30pm to rush to Singtel shop to buy iphone for my brother.

He longing for one but dared not tell us. We shared the cost and gave that as his birthday present. Hence, he is the only one in our family that own iphone 4. How come I don't have lei???









No comments:

Post a Comment