Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another long day

Had a very good sleep last night and I managed to sleep alone. Maybe due to room not too big hence felt like sleeping at home. :P

We proceeded to the park as a trip to see change of colour for autumn. The park was so big and although we did not walk around the whole place, it took us about 3 hours there. Walked until we were so tired and had to take rest by finding seats. Shared one blueberries yogurt ice-cream in the park. So nice uh. Not so milky.

We had lunch at the station near the park. Had cold buck wheat soba with tempura. So nice uh. We treat 小珠 as celebration of her birthday although I missed her actual day. She flew to Tokyo on that day itself and I only joined them yesterday.

After lunch, we went to Harajuku. Initial plan to have just 2 hours there but we spent about 4 hours there. Included time to go to a Burberry Blue Label store near Omotesando. Since we already went to a Blue Label store, we decided to skip Ginza as we had no time. Rushed to Ueno to buy titbit as we realised we did not buy enough. Oh yah. Bought stationeries for my niece at Kiddyland and got an Agnes B bag for my elder sister.

Reached the shop at 7.10pm and not much time for us to slowly choose as it closed at 7.30pm. I just grabbed whatever I think I like and paid on time.

The items I bought was so heavy and with my tired legs, I simply could not walk fast. Same for Tulip. We decided to just go back to hotel and bought McDonald burgers for dinner. We ate the burgers at the hotel lobby and chit chat a while. After that, went back to room for showers and chit chat again. I have to catch 10.30 flight tomorrow hence need to sleep earlier.

So fast, 2 days gone. How I wish I can stay longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment