Saturday, November 26, 2011

Courts Mega sale

Went shopping at Centerpoint Robinson and saw there were so many different types of mattress. Still cannot decide which one to buy. Just to have a feel on the prices. Took an application form for Robinson card and shall decide if to just sign up in case I decide to buy bed frame + mattress from Robinson. There is a 5% rebate for card members. Although they are having sales now but I cannot buy first as yet to get key for new house and do not know how/where to place my bed. Dimensions yet to be measured so place safe don't buy first.

It was raining so we walked to the next door mall. We went to Courts to look for the prices for the mattress. They do not carry Simmons/Serta/Sealy. Walked to see the fridges to check any good model and also washing machine. They are having mega sales this weekend.

In the end, I committed on a fridge and washing machine. Both under the promotion items for this weekend. 10 sets available for each branch hence price rather reasonable. I bought a 2 door LG fridge that costs $499 (Usual price $749, excl this weekend $595)) and Sanyo 8kg washing machine at $389 (Usual price $500+). Paid deposit of $100 first. As I am not sure when will I be moving in, just put a tentative date in Jan. Shall change date once decided later. The deposit was to reserve on the price and not the stock. If by then, no stock, I can choose the alternate model offered or to choose another model. Courts has many models and brands to choose from so no worries. Just lock in my position. Haha.

Had a very good dinner at Ritz Carlton Greenhouse. I under performed today. Ate just one round of ice-cream (6 small scoops) and 2 pair of lobsters. But I ate 14 pcs of oysters. There were 4 different kinds of oysters today. Sashimi was good too. Fresh prawns were good too. Cakes were good too. Aiyoh, everything super good!!!

* PS: I gave wrong house unit no to Courts sales person. Need to amend later. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment