Thursday, November 17, 2011

First appointment

This morning, I took train from Pasir Ris station to Paya Lebar station in order to change to circle line for destination at Toa Payoh via Bishan station. Got a mixed up and went to wrong platform at Paya Lebar station. Lost 4 mins.

When I reached Bishan station, I got into wrong platform again. Lost another 4 mins. In the end, I was late for 6 mins. All caused by my blur blur bugs.

Met up with my aunt (my housing agent) and when we reached HDB Hub, the seller of the house was already there. It was quite smooth today and we completed our transaction by 10.30am. After which, I went to law firm to complete some paperwork for the loan with UOB bank.

Had lunch at Sizzler and it was good. Worth for money. I took 2 bowls of cream of mushrooms soup. The salad bar spread was super good. Next time can bring my mum there.

I can collect key for my newly purchase HDB flat by 29 Dec. Am trying to find a contractor now. Not sure if there is still enough time to complete the renovation before CNY.

My lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment