Thursday, November 3, 2011

Good news!

Good news!!! I can go to Tokyo next weekend!

I was almost give up on the trip to Japan as I could not get a reasonable price ticket to fly out from Singapore on 12 Nov and be back in Singapore by 14 Nov. However, I managed to confirm flights by Malaysia airline. Need to transit at KL but its better than can't go. :P

I only have 2 full days to walk around, eat around and shop around. Though 2 days only but I am glad that I can go there again and enjoy the food, weather and scenery.

Ramen, Cakes, Donuts, Port Cutlet and many many more. Waiting to eat them. Shall eat and eat there. Just 2 days for me to eat everything. Hahaha !!!

Looking towards for tomorrow as its Friday and we gonna have a long weekend again. Monday is public holiday in Singapore.

Going for our movie tomorrow after a month's break.

No comments:

Post a Comment