Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Feet 2

Today, the atmosphere in office was like Christmas eve. Not much activities and it really felt like holiday eve. Perhaps its Friday too that everyone was in a very relax mood.

We went for lunch at 1pm and back in office at around 3.25pm. Luckily boss not back yet. He also went to eat snake. Booked massage session for 2 hours! Haha...

Not many sales enquiries today hence I could do my work slowly. Left office at around 8.15pm and had desserts (or should it be dinner?) at Max Brenner Chocolate Bar. Craving for the waffles. Completed our meal within 1 hour and we were not late for our movie. We watched "Happy Feet 2" and it was a very warm story. I like little Eric. Soooo cute and adorable.

Tomorrow, had to wake up early as my mum has doctor appointment at The Central @ Clarke Quay. Plan is to have lunch and go for shopping. Evening, I am giving a treat to my parents and younger sis as a celebration of receiving bonus for the year.

Will be having dinner at The Greenhouse @ Ritz Carlton. No credit card promotion is applicable and the price per pax is $82++ due to the spread includes festive dishes. Nevermind lah. Most important is food is good and has good quality. Everyone happy = I happy.

Our "dinner"

No comments:

Post a Comment