Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back in office

Reached office and first thing heard was from my boss asking where did I go. I told him Tokyo and then he realised I went for same trip as 小珠. He said that we were addicted and need to go to Japan every year.

My colleagues did not tell him where I went to when he asked yesterday. He must be thinking why it was so secretive. In fact, he was ok with us taking few days only and I only took 1 day. He asked why I did not go on the same day as 小珠 and I told him I could not as my immediate supervisor was on biz trip. We did not want to put too much inconvenience to other colleagues. This was because both of us just came back from holidays.

My boss liked the cookies I bought from the airport. He also said the ticket I bought from MAS was cheap.

Next time, we can consider taking 2 days leave. One on Friday and another on Monday to have more time spent in Tokyo for shopping and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment