Thursday, November 24, 2011

Celebration

This morning, all of our team members received the letter announcing our bonus amount. My colleague suggested to have lunch for celebration. Initially, we girls decided to go to Akashi Japanese restaurant. However, changed to Takumi Tokyo at Marina Keppel after my boss suggested it.

Booked a table for 9 pax and we reached there at about 1pm. We decided on the set menu that cost $15++ but overwritten by my boss to order the set menu that cost $35++. This set was more worth hence he just ordered for all. Adding sashimi sushi and hand roll.

The set was so tempting and it taste good. Very worth it. All of us enjoyed the food. In the end, we did not pay for the lunch. Our plan was to go on dutch but my boss paid for it (he can claim). Since we did not pay ourselves, we plan to go to Akashi Japanese restaurant again to celebrate one more time. :P

Now, I am having back ache. Not sure why suddenly like dat. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment