Saturday, November 19, 2011

Walked and walked

This afternoon, I went to Orchard Ion with my sis and mum. We went for lunch and shopped at Tangs @ Scott. Shopped at the basement household department and I ended up buying a ceramic knife that I think it is useful. My mum bought one too and some other utensils.

Our lunch at Tonkatsu Ginza Bairin @ Ion Orchard




The knife was from Japan. Saw it at Franc Franc but did not really took a look that time. There was a promoter there and I tried cutting carrot using the knife. It was good. The promoter said that if uses this knife to cut fruits, it won't get oxidize so easily. However, it can only use to cut vegetables and fruits. Not for cutting meat.

We walked to Takashimaya and shopped for a while. Felt so tired after walking for long time and wanted to sit down for drinks. It was so difficult to find a proper place for a cup of drinks. Cedele was so crowded. Coffee bean cafe no longer there. Fountain near exhibition area all full of people. In the end, managed to find a table at Yoshinoya. I think Ngee Ann City needs more cafes.

Orchard lighting up was tonight. We managed to see the whole stretch of Orchard road lighted up with white and blue lightings. Very nice. Simple and nice. I like blue and white theme for Christmas. So fast uh... One more month to go and it's Christmas. Year 2011 going to an end soon.

Xmas lighting at Orchard:






Everywhere can see elephants. This one is a cute one.

No comments:

Post a Comment