Monday, November 14, 2011

Whole day travelling

I left hotel at 6am as the NEX train seat I reserved was for 6.43am from Ikebukuro. Ikebukuro was so near that I only spent 10 mins from the time I board the train from Otsuki station to Ikebukuro station and walked to the platform. I took some time to look for the lift up to the platform. No way for me to carry the luggage up the stairs.

As it was so early, I just sat on the chair to wait for NEX. Nice weather for these 2 days. Sunny day and most of the time for today, I did not wear my jacket. Too hot uh.

Reached Narita airport and started my shopping splee again. Bought one big bag of titbit for home and office. I had to carry the big and heavy bag while in transit at KL airport. Hence, did not move around and sat near the gate from 5.15pm to 7pm. Flight back to Sin is 7.30pm.

My whole day was to travel from Narita to KL then to Sin. Reached Sin at 8.30pm.

I think I was lucky that the 2 days I was in Tokyo did not rain. Otherwise, shopping will be difficult. Glad that I managed to go for this trip. Tired but very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment