Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sushi Tei again

Today is Saturday. I was woken up by phone call from my dad. Initially I thought he dialed my number by error but after I missed the call, he called home. My mum passed the phone to me saying my dad had some important thing to ask me.

Took over the phone and my dad asked me whether I went to one of the condo at Yio Chu Kang. He said the security guard passed him a card with my photo on it and IC no was mine. I was fully awake by that time and still puzzled on what he told me. I asked him what type of card. IC or any other card. I was worried that someone fraud card using my identity.

After asking him a few time round, I suddenly remembered that I my NTUC card is with him. My photo and IC no are on it. I asked if he had dropped my card when he exchanged his IC for visitor pass. He then realised maybe it was that case. After that, I left it to him to check if the security guard could return to him or need me to collect personally.

When he came home, he said he had my card back. He was so sotong uh. Made us so busy in the early morning. Since my dad came home early, we went to NEX for dinner. After walking around and thinking what to eat, we settled down at Sushi Tei again. My mum's request lah. The food not bad over there. Just that was a little disappointed when the salmon sashimi we ordered did not come on time and we had to cancel it.

After dinner, we went to Andersen's of Denmark Ice-cream cafe for dessert. Nice ice-cream which were not too sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment