Sunday, January 1, 2012

NEX x 2

This afternoon, we made a trip to my new house. My dad went to do some praying and put up red banner to show that this house is already occupied by us. It will be empty for quite some time as I need to look for renovation contractor and by the time work can start, it will be after CNY.

Took some photos on all corners so that it will help when I discuss with the renovation contractor. At least they can have some idea on what needs to be done. After this trip, I think 80 - 90% of the house needs to change. My mum asked me : are you keeping the wardrobes? I asked why? She said : you want to use other people's wardrobe meh? LOL ! So I think I need to change liao!

After that, we went to NEX to continue our shopping. Today, we started from 2nd floor. Continue from yesterday. In the end, we still didn't cover all. Left 1st floor and basements. We stuck at 2nd floor for few hours (including dinner). Bought clothing and shoe for my dad. At least settled his items. Now left ours.

My sister and dad's car parked at the carpark near my block. Hence we walked back after shopping. This is how I spent my first day of year 2012.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment