Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ordinary Sunday

Its Easter day today.  No eggs for me????

My niece came and she pestered me to watch horror movie.  I tried to search and found a few.  We watched the first one which was Japanese movie and she began to feel bored.  It was not so scary.  In the end, she did not continue and left myself watching.  Its really boring but I just watched lor.

I spent the day without doing much.  Its another ordinary Sunday.  It rained in the afternoon but the temperature does not cool down at all.  I bathed in cold water to cool myself but as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, I found myself in a sauna room....

Hope weather turns better and not to be so hot. 

Its last day of March.  Tomorrow is another new month.  13 more days to go and I will be flying to Osaka.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment