Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dinner at.....

Today, my elder sister family not coming to my parents house as they are having dinner to celebrate one relative's birthday.  In the end, they can't join us to celebrate my brother's birthday.

I spent the whole morning sleeping.  Afternoon surfed net and watched j dramas.  Evening left house at 5pm to NEX for dinner.  My brother chose.... Sushi Tei.  Again.... I just ate it last night.  However, I was ok with that.

We had early dinner and went to buy new phone for my brother.  He wanted a new phone so we chipped in to buy for him.  He chose Samsung Galaxy 4.  Was deciding between S4 and Note 2.  Since he is not using the phone for watching movie/video and for writing a lot of notes, we asked him to choose S4 since it is smaller in size for him to keep in his pocket.  

He actually wants the blue colour but the Singtel roadshow at NEX does not carry this colour.  Moreover, it will be more expensive.  The roadshow is giving freebies.  Not too bad.  My brother received car charger, 2 handphone Samsung original covers and a sticker for quick launching (more for car usage).  

My sister staying with me for 2 nights.  She is attending 2 days course at SIM.  There is a direct bus from my area hence more convenient.  

No comments:

Post a Comment