Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Powerpoint

Bad bad bad....  I used almost 90mins to complete one organisation chart.  Took that long as 1) system very slow as our programs are all stored in citrix which link to UK server, 2) too long never do liao, 3) boss asked me to do fast which I did even slower.  Hahaha...  Must brush up my skill.

It rained during midnight and when I woke up, I felt the air so cooling.  How I wish I can continue to sleep.

Met up with my ex colleague for lunch.  She travelled from Suntec City.  So happy to hear that she is pregnant.  I was asking her if there is any good news after her wedding last December and she told me yes ah.  Its in Nov...  OMG!  She is in her 5th month pregnancy and I did not notice.  I just thought she put on some weight.  Her tummy still not too obvious.

We had lunch and chit chatted a while before she took train back to work.  Next time, will be my turn to travel there to meet her liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment