Friday, July 26, 2013

Good movie

Its Friday!  Sooooo happppppyyyy!

This morning, I went to see Dr Leow for blood test and to take medicine.  Saw this on the table.

 















Its chocolate uh.  Hee hee... But... I didn't take wor.

Today, our colleague decided to have lunch at Cambridge Road hawker centre.  It was quite late when we reached there hence there were plenty of empty tables for us to choose.  I chose Lor Mee as it looked good.  Very nice and cheap uh.  I ordered the $3 with more ingredients.  Normal bowl costs $2.50.

Tidied up my work and Ah Cheng will back me up for any new enq that comes in.  However, I am lucky that there are actually no more after I left office hence no need to trouble Ah Cheng.

Reached VivoCity at 7.30pm and we had dinner at LJS.  Maybe quite long never eat there, I enjoyed the food.

We watched "The Wolverine" at 9pm.  The movie was very good and maybe partly it was filmed entirely in Japan.  How I wish I can go again soon.  :P

Tomorrow, Ah Huang, 小珠 and myself will be meeting Tulip for dinner.  It is belated birthday celebration for her.  I will go for my hair cut at 3pm before meeting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment