Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday time

Its Sunday again... so sad.

Woke up and got ready to wait for my father and sister to come to my house.  We meeting here before going over to my sis new house.  The electrician needed to meet up to plan the positions of the switches etc.

My elder sister asked where were we and picked us up to Pasir Ris home.  Free ride lei.

My niece now carrying Samsung Note 1.  Its passed down from her cousin.  We suan her whey Samsung.  She always say Iphone is no 1.  Hahaha.

She played with her phone and saw my phone theme very nice.  Quickly asked me how to download.  Hahaha.

Back home and going to watch one Jap movie that I downloaded few days ago.

Not looking forward for tomorrow.....  A lot of problems coming up on ops matters...  

No comments:

Post a Comment