Friday, July 12, 2013

Good movie

TGIF!!!

The day passed very fast today.  Had lunch with supplier and followed by customer visit at 3pm.  The customer visit was to accompanied my colleague to see a long long customer of ours.  I am not doing sales now but its good to continue staying in contact with customers close to me previously.

Managed to leave office on time at 6.30pm.  Initially wanted to take bus to HarbourFront but changed to MRT after knowing I had to wait for at least 18mins.

Reached HarbourFront rather early today at about 7.05pm as the train ride was smooth.  We ate at Burger King and only realised that I actually had coupons that can save some money.  So sad....

We watched "Pacific Rim" at 8.40pm.  Although in the beginning, I did not concentrate fully due to the need to respond to some sms so that I can continue the movie without disruption.  Managed to catch up and enjoyed the movie.  I like this movie and its storyline.  Very thrilling.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment