Saturday, July 6, 2013

New house toy

Stayed at home today.  Original plan was to meet up for dinner tonight but due to Tulip's unwell of her stomach, we decided to postpone till end of the month.

Since I have whole day at home, I decided to do a more detailed house cleaning.  Apart from my routine cleaning on every Saturday, I also duster my whole house.  Also clean all the exterior of my kitchen cabinets.  Finished by 2.45pm.

I did not have breakfast and lunch hence decided to order KFC delivery.  Had it as my breakfast/lunch/dinner.

At 4.45pm, my new toy was delivered.  It is my clothes hanger.  I find it lighweight and useful.  So tempted to buy another one.  One for hanging in the kitchen and one for hanging ironing clothes.  But... think not lah.  No space in my study room.  In future, my brother will occupy the room liao.

The hanger makes my kitchen looks nicer without the bamboo stick.






















Before














After

No comments:

Post a Comment