Saturday, July 27, 2013

Gathering

This afternoon, I went to my sister's house with my parents and sister.  However, we could not get in as the flooring tiles just lay by the contractor.  We better don't step on them.  Nothing much to view hence we left quite soon.

My sister brought my parents to The Star Vista. I went to PS for haircut.  Ai yoh... Spent money again.  I saw promotion in M&S and bought 2 pairs of jeans.  The cutting fits me and most of my jeans are from M&S.  No need to alter the length as I chose the short cutting.  They have short, medium and long.  Saved money for alteration.

Met up with Tulip, 小珠 and Ah Huang.  We had dinner at Sushi Tei.  Enjoyed the food while chit chatting.  This gathering was very good.  We had so much to talk.  Hahaha.  We plan it more frequent in future.  Tonight is to celebrate Tulip's belated birthday.

We sat till the restaurant closed.  First time lei.

No comments:

Post a Comment