Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rings

My niece stayed at my parents house for a few hours while my sister accompanied my parents to settle some matter.  We need to send our grandparents tablets to the temple.

This niece of mine, wanted to watch ghost movie and yet need me to accompany her.  In the end, we watched and with eyes half closed.  Hahaha.

They left early as need to send off their relatives.  Hence, I need to take bus back home myself.

Reached home and finished the sweeping and mopping.  Suddenly, I realised that my pinky rings are no where seen.  Searched the whole house and still cannot find.  OMG!! Where are they???

I asked my sister to help to check if I left it at Pasir Ris home.  However, I did not think I wear it on Saturday.

Where where where???  Hope I can find them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment