Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sotong

This afternoon, we went to Old Airport Road for lunch.  My boss drove hence Ah Cheng need not drive.  She passed her car key to me for safe keeping.

Had a very good hawker food lunch.  I still prefer hawker than foodcourt food.  However, sad that I still cannot have a chance to try the famous Lor Mee.  Went there yesterday and today but it was sold out.  Business too good liao.

Happy that I managed to leave office at 8.30pm.  My colleague gave me a lift and I could reach home by 9pm.  Washed my laundry and also changed my bedsheets.  Forgot to wash and this is already the 3rd week liao.  

Then I got a call from Ah Cheng.  She asked me if I am holding her car key.  Oh dear!!! I forgot to pass it back to her and just brought home happily.  In the end, she will ask her hubby if he can pick her and Aunty Tan.  I told her to take cab home if she did not want to wait.  So paisei ah.  Big sotong!

No comments:

Post a Comment