Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Its better today

Finally... today I managed to slow down my pace and did my work without much stress.  I managed to clear most of my backlogs.  Left those very sticky issues that need time to clear.

Had late lunch today at almost 2pm.  We went to a small coffee shop at Keypoint for lunch.  We ordered a few dishes to share and the food was not too bad.  Prices were reasonable too.  $33 for 5 of us.  Its not Sze Char.  Its just a rice with dishes stall.

After lunch, we had tea time before going back to office.  Left late today too but glad that my colleague could send me home again.

Back home and just swept the floor without mopping.  Too tired liao.  Washed my 1 week load of clothes.  Looking forward to my new clothes hanger that will be delivered on this Sat.  Saw the promotion at OG last Sat and decided to order 2.  One for myself and another for my sister's new house.  It is not cheap but I think it is sturdy and I will be able to use it for either during ironing or drying my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment