Saturday, October 5, 2013

Disappointed

Initially, I thought that the PS Samsung Service Centre closed at 12.30pm on Saturday but I received a sms that my phone is ready and collection can be made from 10.30am to 6.00pm daily.  I was so happy because I need not rush to PS before 12.30pm.  

Hence, decided to continue my usual weekend housework before going to PS with my parents.  I done half and toilet washing will be postponed till tomorrow.  :P

Called the EatLovePlay restaurant to make a reservation for lunch but it was fully booked.  So disappointed uh.  I wanted to bring my parents there.  I am sure they will like the place and the food there.  Perhaps next week or following week bah.

We went to Chinatown for lunch first and headed to PS for phone collection.  The staff told me the problem was caused by software issue.  I hope it really kills the problem.

Went to Orchard after the collection and my bro called and wanted to meet us.  We met at Orchard Tangs.  I bought a hair dryer as the one I am using has sticky surface.  I think it melted due to overheat.  Chose a Panasonic dryer.  Initially I wanted to buy a Philips brand but the staff just taking his time to serve another customer and totally ignored us.  Hence I bought from Panasonic guy who served us when saw us at his counter.  

We went back to Nex for dinner at Sushi Tei.  Was rather full hence did not order much.  I wanted to collect some more points to exchange voucher.  My membership card is expiring this month end.

No comments:

Post a Comment