Friday, October 11, 2013

Infected!

I was feeling so uncomfortable for the whole day and that made my mood so bad.

My nose was stuffy and cannot breathe properly.  It made my head feels so heavy and my nose a bit painful.  How I wish I can sleep at home.  My eyes also looks tired.  I suspected I caught the virus when took my colleague's car on Wed.  Her whole family having cold.  Strange that I am so weak this time round.  Just a 20mins drive.

But luckily... today not many enq and I could handle them slowly without any anxiety.  Also the move we watched tonight made me feel happier.

We watched "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" at 9pm.  We have enough time for dinner and on time for the show.  Our colleague gave us a lift to VivoCity and we had dinner at Burger King.

The movie was full of colours and cute characters.  There were many kids watching and they really enjoyed it as they kept laughing and repeating certain words from the movie.  So cute.

Tomorrow will meet 小珠 and Tulip for dinner at Greenhouse @ Ritz Carlton.  I am craving for the lobsters and will eat a lot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment