Saturday, October 19, 2013

Good dinner

Stayed at home till evening time.  Went to EatPlayLove cafe for dinner.  I introduced this place to my sister and parents.  They liked the food there.  We ordered salad, mini winglets and tom yum soup to share.  I ordered the chicken chop again.  My parents followed me.  My sister not too hungry hence she ordered mini chicken burgers.  I tried their lychee ice tea.  Overall, very satisfied uh.  

Initially we intend to take train home but my mum said she wanted to take bus as there will be seats.  I think we just missed one bus and we waited for 15mins for the next.  There were just nice 2 seats for my parents and for my sister, she managed to get a seat at the next stop.  I stood for quite a while before getting a seat.

We took bus 100 which will terminate at Serangoon Interchange.  Just nice can change bus 109 home.

I keep forgetting to try taking bus 70M home at night.  Maybe it is faster for me since I need not change bus after taking train to Serangoon Interchange.  Will try to remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment