Friday, October 18, 2013

Ramen

This afternoon, we felt like pampering ourselves when Ah Fen asked if we wanted to have lunch at Marina Square.  It is just one mrt station away.  Its Friday and we decided to pamper ourselves with good lunch.

We had a few choices and finally decided to try the ramen that my colleague introduced us at Parco Millenium.

Name of restaurant is Ramen King.  Not too crowded as it was already 1.30pm and ordered our choice.  I ordered the Tonkotsu ramen.  The restaurant served free flow of bean sprouts.  Hmmm.  nice ramen.












Back in office at almost 3pm and continued to work hard.  Not too bad that I closed 6 deals today.  Actually was 5 deals + 1 closed yesterday.

Left office in a hurry as running late for our movie.  We need to travel to Bishan for 9pm show.  We left office at about 8.15pm.  Luckily the train ride was quite fast and we reached at about 8.50pm.  Bought Mcdonald nuggets for dinner to be ate in the theater.  My wisdom tooth giving me problem and I could not open my mouth too big as it is painful.  Buns too thick for me to bite liao.

Watched "About Time".  It was a very nice story.  I was interrupted with answering to new enq by email and sms.  Though missed out a bit but still able to understand the story of the movie.

At first, did not think that the actor is handsome but after a while, he looks quite good looking lei.  Hahaha.

I reached home quite early as compared to watching movie at VivoCity.  However, we still prefer the theaters there as they are with bigger screens and the elevation are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment