Sunday, October 20, 2013

Still in pain

Woke up this morning and sad that the pain is still there.  I could not open my mouth too big and has problem eating.  I have to slurp in noodles, used fork to push the food on spoon into my mouth.  Cannot eat too thick and hard food.  Haiz....

Will monitor and I think I need to see dentist when the pain gets better.  May need to remove my wisdom tooth.  My sister said that this wisdom tooth will not give me wisdom.  Only removed then will have wisdom.  Hahaha...

Went to NEX with my niece and sister.  My niece wanted to go to the arcade.  They challenged the basketball game which I surrendered after playing 2 games.  No strength....

My brother bought a cake for my elder sister.  Her birthday in few days time and we celebrated for her.  Maybe next Sunday then go out for dinner.  In fact hor... I completely forget.  :P

Nice cake from Green Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment