Monday, October 28, 2013

Tiring

This morning woke up early at 6.20am to prepare for my trip to KL.  Took a cab to my colleague's house at Pandan Garden.  I reached quite early hence waited for the rest to arrive.  I also had a chance to see his daughter.  She is so adorable.

We started our journey only at 11am.  Had to detour to change ringgets but all money changers all not open so early.  No choice but to go in to Malaysia then find money changer.

Had breakfast after clearing immigration and started our long drive.  My colleague drove for 4 hrs non stop and just sitting in the car made me very sleepy and tired.  However, I did not sleep as I kept myself awake to chit chat with my collleague who was driving.

Finally reached hotel at around 2.30pm and we managed to check in.  Left our stuff in the room and we went to have our lunch.  My colleague Ah Sheng wanted to eat KFC as he did not want heavy meal so that he will not be sleepy while driving back to Singapore.  Poor him.  He drove 4 hrs to send us there, stayed less than an hour for lunch and drove another 4 hours back to Singapore.  He could not stay overnite.

We manage to book a flight back on Tues 8.30pm.  Phew....

As we need to read and handle some work, we stayed in a cafe for few hours before having our dinner.  Had a quick one at a Thai restaurant at Sunway mall.  Our hotel was linked to the mall hence very safe for us to walk within the compound.  We dare not go out and in fact, no time too.

Back to room at around 10pm and after bathing, I was rather tired.

This trip is quite tiring due to the drive and luckily we have some time to rest before our meeting tomorrow.

Our dinner:






No comments:

Post a Comment