Friday, October 25, 2013

Fatter and Fatter

OMG, I have been eating and eating.  Is becoming fatter and fatter.

We had a very filling lunch at Purvis Street's Yhing Thai Palace restaurant.  It was our team lunch to welcome one colleague from our Germany office who will stay with us for 2 months and also to welcome our visitor from Hong Kong office.

I liked the mango and pomelo salad.  Kept eating non stop.  :P

The food were all very good except the Tom Yam soup which was a bit disappointing.  Not very nice.  It was rather costly and I think I can only eat there during business lunch.

To "offset" the in take food, I walked back to office after the meal.  In fact, I walked to the restaurant too.  It was not very far but it was the sun that made us felt so uncomfortable after walking there.  However, the weather was rather good when walking back.

Tulip decided to join us for our Tokyo trip next year Feb.  She bought the same flights tickets and we can go and eat shop play there again.

Watched movie "Oshin" at 9.20pm.  The little girl is so cute and I like her voice.  Very nice movie and we were so engrossed that when it ended, we felt like continuing to watch.  Do not know if there will be part 2.

Finally its Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment