Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Foodie day again

I went for my dental appointment this morning and the doctor said I need to extract my one and only left wisdom tooth in order to prevent gum infection.  The position of my tooth is not really suitable for normal extraction and suggested to try normal first and if really cannot, then do surgery.

I booked extraction date on 21 Nov.  I am taking antibiotics now to let the pain goes off.  Need another sum of money to waste liao.

Had a very heavy lunch today at Sheraton Hotel's Li Bai's restaurant.  The food was real good.  I ate them slowly as I still cannot open my mouth big.  However, it improves a little after the doctor did some cleaning for me.  Believe the medication helps a bit to numb the pain.

Worked late and my colleague asked if we wanted to go out for dinner before heading home.  All 3 of us agreed and so 4 of us went to have fish head steamboat near our office.  There are 2 restaurant and we chose one of them.  Will try the other one next time.

The soup was really good and drank a few bowls.  Refillable soup.  I will bring my parents and sis there in near future.  :)

Dinner at Nan Hwa Chong Fish Head Steamboat Corner restaurant




No comments:

Post a Comment