Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Finally I ate it

This afternoon, we travelled to Dakota station by train to have lunch there.  We ordered the wantan mee and a plate of char kuah tiao for sharing.  The wantan mee not bad but I think there is another store that is also nice which is just few stalls away.  Also long queue.  Next time will try that.  There are so many choices there that we had trouble deciding what to eat.  My parents quite like the place and since now they know how to go there, I think they will go there by themselves during weekdays.

We took bus no 10 to Vivocity.  Rather fast journey as most of the travelling time was at expressway.  Shopped for a while and had tea break at St Marc's coffee house.  Finally I ate the famous Little Fuji.  The bread was nice.  The Gion (green tea ice-cream with sundae and Azuki) was nice too.  Gion has taste of Kyoto.  Brought back memories of my trip to Kyoto.


No comments:

Post a Comment