Friday, October 4, 2013

Finally I actioned

This afternoon, had lunch with my ex-colleagues at Harbourfront Centre.  One of our ex-colleague from Taiwan is in town and we met up for a catch up session.

After the lunch at Pasta Mania, we had Black Balls Dessert.  Nice nice.

Decided to bring my phone to PS Samsung service centre.  I've experiencing hotness on my phone and fast draining of battery.  The staff said I can collect it in 2 - 3 hrs time.  Hence I decided to collect it before the movie this evening.

Not many enquiries to work on today hence I left office at about 7.30pm.  Rushed there but disappointed that the service centre was closed.  :(

No choice but to collect it tomorrow.

We had dinner at Carls Junior before our movie at 9.20pm.  Today Pencil joined us.  Movie we watched is "Rush".  Quite nice and the racing scenes were thrilling.  It was based on real story.

During the movie, I managed to close my one and only sales for today.  At least I am not Miss Zero today.


No comments:

Post a Comment