Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday blue again

Woke up so unwilling this morning.  Why so fast its Monday again?

How I wish I can take my time to get out of bed.  Sit on sofa and relax....

Usual busy day but I managed to leave office before 9pm.  Decided to take bus home.  Overall the time taken was similar to taking train + bus home.  However, by taking bus, it is a direct mode of transport.  Perhaps next time I shd change to taking bus home.

Tried a new place for lunch this afternoon.  I ordered the claypot set lunch.  It came with a drink and fruits.  Not bad lah.












Back home and cannot resist ice-cream.  Bought some Haagen Dazz ice-cream yesterday.  Look at my freezer...












Intention was to buy 3 lemon for my mum at FairPrice.  In the enq, I spent so much on ice-cream... Just to have enough amount to exchange a cold bag to keep the ice-cream.  Hahaha.

I have made dental appointment tomorrow.  Better consult dentist on my condition.  If it's really caused by my wisdom tooth, then no choice but to extract lor....  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment