Monday, March 16, 2009

メイちゃんの執事

Today I took a day off and work from home. Why work while on leave? Ai yah, is just to clear my previous year leaves. At least I can wake up late this am and do my work slowly at home. In between, I started to watch メイちゃんの執事 (Meichan no Shitsuji) epi 1. Then slowly epi 2, 3, 4 .... and finally just completed epi 9. Can't wait to watch the last epi that will be broadcasting in Japan tomorrow.

This J-drama casts include Hiro Mizushima and Sato Takeru. Hiro is so handsome.... and Takeru being his brother in the story has more scenes as compared to his other drama series like Rookies and Bloody Monday.

So sad that tomorrow is the last epi because not sure when will I be able to watch their new drama series. It takes time to wait for their next one. Luckily.... I have 4 idols. The other 2 should have new drama series coming up soon. Who says too greedy to have 4 idols is bad. At least I can keep watching their new series non-stop. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment