Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hair Money Bread

Finally finally finally! I have my haircut today!

Looking forward towards Saturday as I can no longer "tahan" my long hair. It has been almost 3 months since my last haircut. Though it is still managable (not curling unsightly) but I really can't stand it. Originally planned for last Saturday but my hairstylist was out of town so no choice but to delay by another week.

She went to Japan (Tokyo) and not for leisure but to visit her supplier's factory. Heard that she bought a lot of 2nd hand branded goods and almost half price during her free n easy days. The items are extremely new and you can't find any trace that they are 2nd hand. Maybe I should visit one of those shops next month when I am there. Hee hee.

With my "new" haircut (I have the same hairstyle for almost 10 years. Ha ha.), I took MRT to Orchard Road as I need to replenish my skin care. Each visit always cost a "bomb" and this time it is $350. No choice as I am comfortable with this products.

Went to Takashimaya to buy my favourite donut before I headed home. Popped by money changer booth and got to know current exchange rate for Japanese yen is 1000yen = Sgd16. Decided to wait for another few days to see if there will be better rates. Thought current rate shd be 1000yen = Sgd15.80? Maybe will get better rate in Chinatown...

Just have my dinner. Mum not cooking today and I've ordered from Pizza Hut. Bad luck that the delivery man did not send the garlic bread which should come together with the family meal. However since it is only a bread, I did not call to ask for the replacement.

Now is my free time to surf net again. じゃね。

No comments:

Post a Comment